Select the items to return
How it Works
Get a refund confirmation
Send it off when you can
Common Returns Questions
Is it easy to return items?
Once your return is authorized, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a shipping label via email.*
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund - including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.
*Note: Shipping prices vary per province.
I have opened the product or used it onces, can I return it?
Used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the full amount paid for the item - including taxes.
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased in the last 30 days.
We ACCEPT returns for:
- Skincare, makeup, body & bath, hair care, nail products, essential oils
- Home & Kitchen Items: we only accept returns for unused, unopened home items (tea accessories, candles, etc.) within 30 days of purchase. Once the item arrives here, we'll inspect it and issue you a full refund + taxes
What items are non-refundable?
- Items marked as final sale.
- Food (teas, chocolate, good bites, gum, etc.), supplements, bitters, books and magazines, toys and DVDs, jewelry and curated boxes
- For sanitary reasons, the following products are FINAL SALE: ALL face and body tools, including- cleansing sponges, makeup sponges, makeup brushes, mask brushes, face cloths, gua sha tools, dry brushes, face rollers, as well as water bottles and towels.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.